[SYMBIAN]Unpack, Edit and Sign SiS / SiSx Files via SIS Contents v1.72
Symbian S60 v5 [i8910HD/5800/N97/Mini/X6] Apps
SISContents - Unpacking, editing and signing of Symbian SIS packages. SISContents is a tool that allows you to unpack, edit and sign Symbian 9 SIS packages (Nokia S60 3rd, 5th Edition and Sony Ericsson UIQ 3.x platforms are supported). It helps you to inspect the files contained in SIS package, to see certificates against which it was signed as well as to view the PKG script that describes the on-device installation process. You can also edit the contents of packages and sign them after that.
Main features of SISContents:
- read the contents and show information on SIS packages;
- unpack files from SIS packages;
- extract embedded components of packages as sis files (including certificates and signatures);
- view and save installation PKG script;
- sign packages, show information on certificates (validity period, issuer, subject, etc.), and delete them from package;
- edit package: modification of name, vendor, version, type of installation, supported platforms (devices), software dependencies, options is available. You can also add, replace and delete files/components containing in a package and change capabilities, UID3, SID of executables (i.e. exe, dll, ldd, etc.);
- read the contents and unpack files from N-Gage packages;
- extract and edit contents of mif files embedded in sis packages;
- view, extract images from and edit multibitmap (mbm) files embedded in sis packages;
- modify themes for S60 platform.
Compatibility: Windows XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server/Windows 7
Release date: 18.06.2011
Download to PC Clickshere
Mirror download here
Exemptions clause : To visitors,every posts in this blogs are personal recommendations and introductions to downloads and applications are for trial only.You are strongly encouraged to buy the originals from suppliers and manufacturers.