[SYMBIAN] GPSP Symbian (GBA Emulator) v0.5 S60v5 Nokia Unsigned
Symbian S60 v5 [i8910HD/5800/N97/Mini/X6] Apps
* 30fps on N97!
* cool UI with Qt
* supports a lot of ROMs
* Audio is not yet implemented (I’m waiting for newer Qt release)
* loading the state freezes the emulator in some games ( don’t worry, the batterysave still works)
* Qt and SwEvent work together only on Nokia’s phones
* the emulator crashes if you try to load a ROM without setting the BIOS
Emulator requires Qt 4.6.2 binaries, install Qt Installer first if you haven't got them here
There are dozens of sites with free roms, use google!
1. Install qt libraries
2. Install gpsp
3. Unzip gba_bios.zip and copy the extracted gba_bios.bin to a folder on your phone.
4. Open GPSP and go File-> Set Bios and navigate to where you have put gba_bios.bin and select it. You only need to do this once.
Note: Below is GBA/Gameboy Roms for Pokemons collection link.Well you can download and try it! if you are a fan of pokemons Link here
Now you can load roms
Download to PC Clickshere
Mirror to PC Clickshere
Exemptions clause : To visitors,every posts in this blogs are personal recommendations and introductions to downloads and applications are for trial only.You are strongly encouraged to buy the originals from suppliers and manufacturers.